Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
1. How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, contestants are invited to submit entries, if eligible to participate, for a chance to win by either filling out the submission form at www.usa.philips.com/c-e/healthcare-heroes or fulfilling the following obligations via Instagram:
Instagram Entry: During the Contest Period, create an Instagram post including a photo or video (maximum 2 minutes in length) introducing your healthcare hero and thanking them for their inspirational service, then share it on instagram with the hashtag #philipshealthcareheroes (your "Submission”). In order for your Submission to be eligible, your Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable. In addition, your post with your Submission must remain up through the end of the Contest Period or it will not be considered or be eligible to win. If you do not have the Instagram App, you may download it through the application store on your mobile device. Your post must be consistent with Instagram's terms (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and message and data rates may apply.
- The Submission must be your own, original work;
- The Submission must be true and accurate;
- If anyone other than the entrant appears in the Submission photo or video, entrant must have permission to use image, voice, etc. for purposes of this Contest.
- If any person who is under 18 appears in the Submission photo or video, entrant must be minor’s parent or legal guardian or grandparent, (or sibling, with permission of parent/guardian);
- The Submission must conform with any applicable social media platform terms;
- Each Submission should be unique;
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as address, phone number, or email address;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage Philips, or any other person, entity or party;
- The Submission may feature brand names or trademarks owned by Philips, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and upload a Submission in this Contest. Submission must not feature any other brands or trademarks not owned by Philips;
- The Submission must not contain material that Philips deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that Philips deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Submission is created.
By socially sharing your Submission with the Contest hashtag, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions, defined above, (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Philips, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Philips and the Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected Submissions, or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms; all of which will be void.
Submitting an entry and/or using the Contest hashtag constitutes entrant’s consent to give Philips a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in connection with the Contest, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes without additional compensation. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Philips or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof.
Limit: Each entrant may submit up to 1 Submission per day during the Contest Period regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Additional Submissions may be disqualified or not scored. Multiple entrants in a day are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than the stated number of Submissions by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Contest and any of Philips’s other promotions, or Philips may not look at those in excess of the limit. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address or social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or for assigning the social media account. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
2. Start/End Dates
Promotion Period: Promotion begins at 12:00 am ET on March 14th, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on March 29th, 2021.
3. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Philips North America LLC (“Philips”), and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Winner Selection. The winners will be selected at the end of the promotional period as the five submissions with the greatest number of votes from all eligible entries received during the promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.