Creamy, tangy and delicious, this super simple feta and avocado pasta salad has all the good fats you could want in vegetarian pasta recipes!
You need (for 2 portions):
- 0.5 cup feta cheese (fat reduced) (substitute with vegan feta cheese for a vegan pasta dish)
- 1 cup water
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1 red paprika
- 3 spring onions
- Fresh mint leaves
- 0.5 tsp. honey (substitute with maple syrup for a vegan pasta dish)
- Cumin, salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 cups of fresh pasta
- Clean, wash and chop the spring onions and dice the avocado, before plucking and washing the fresh mint leaves.
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, honey, red paprika, salt and pepper to make the dressing.
- Combine all the ingredients with the fresh pasta.
- Finally, spread on two plates and serve with feta cubes. Easy vegetarian dinner recipes don’t come much more simple or delicious than this!