This healthy, flavorful, smoothie loaded with strawberries, yogurt, and oats, is a perfect early morning pick me up, and ready-to-eat in less than 10 minutes when made in the Philips High Speed Power Blender! An energizing breakfast or afternoon snack that will help keep you going all day long!
Servings 2, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup milk (you can sub with any plant based milk)
- ¾ cup greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups strawberries (frozen)
- ½ cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Put all ingredients in the jar
- 2. Close the lid
- 3. Press the smoothie function
- 4. Top with optional toppings and enjoy!
- This recipe was created using the Philips High Speed Power Blender HR3868.