Try this air fryer Chicken Fajita recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact. Enjoy air fried well-seasoned Chicken Fajita recipe.
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound tender chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 fresh medium sweet onion, thinly slices
- 1 fresh red bell pepper, seeded & thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 white corn tortillas
- 1. Coat chicken tenders on both sides with the fajita seasoning and set aside.
- 2. Toss ingredients in a bowl.
- 3. Working in two batches, place chicken on top of vegetables into the cooking basket. Slide into the Philips Airfryer.
- 4. Set to 400F & cook for 14 minutes, turning the veggies & tenders halfway through.
- 5. Thinly slice chicken tenders.
- 6. Serve the chicken tenders with vegetables in tortillas. Add desired toppings.
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the Airfryer is preheated!
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.