Everything is better with a little lemon. Enjoy this Lemon Tilapia dish in the Philips Airfryer XXL. Whether it’s a weekday or weekend, you’ll have a delicious crowd pleasing dish in 15 minutes or less.
Servings 4, Cooking time: 12 – 15 minutes
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1 whole Whole Egg
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs (Panko)
- 4 whole Tilapia Fillet
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, or ghee
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Italian Parsley finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Pickled Capers
- 1 whole Fresk Eureka Lemon juiced
- Create Batter:
- Stir together salt & cornstarch in a shallow dish.
- Lightly whisk together egg in a second shallow dish.
- Add panko to a third shallow dish.
- Batter Fish:
- Cut each tilapia filet in half lengthwise.
- Dredge each strip into cornstarch, shaking off excess.
- Dip into egg mixture, shaking off excess.
- Dredge in panko, coating all sides. Lightly spray or brush coated fish with oil.
- Cook: Place tilapia into Philips Airfryer basket. Cook at 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes, turning fish over halfway through.
- Create Sauce:
- Place skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter; cook until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in parsley, capers, and lemon juice.
- Spoon sauce over crispy tilapia.
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the AirFryer is preheated!
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches.