Grilled Sirlon Steak with Cilantro Chimichurri
Grill the perfect sirlon steak this holiday season or any time of year with your Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill!
Servings 3 servings, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Fresno chile, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot diced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 5-6 oz sirloin steaks
- 1. Make the chimichurri, mix together all the ingredients in a small bowl, taste for salt, and set aside for the flavors to meld while you grill the steak.
- 2. Season each steak generously with salt and pepper and preheat the Philips Smoke-less Grill to a high heat. Cook the steaks for 7 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 7 minutes for a medium cooked steak. If you like a medium rare steak cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and topping with the chimichurri.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill.
- Recipe created by chicanoeats.com