No need to order out when you can make pizza at home with your Airfryer! Enjoy this crowd-pleasing recipe any day of the week.
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 mins, Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 uncooked premade pizza dough
- 1 jar of tomato sauce
- (1) 16 oz pkg of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin
- 1 bunch of basil, rinsed and cut into strips
- 1. Knead and spread pizza dough to about 9 inches.
- 2. Spread with a thin layer of tomato sauce.
- 3. Cover with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 4. Place tomato slices all over top of pizza and add a handful of basil strips.
- 5. Bake in Airfryer for 10 minutes at 400°F.