Enjoy this air fried Tomato Roasted Chicken Recipe. Try this Tomato Roasted Chicken recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact.
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup fresh red cherry tomato halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves white garlic clove minced
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon leaf
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 16 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast (4 chicken breasts x 4 oz. each & cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch black ground peppercorn
- 1. Combine tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, tarragon, and crushed red pepper in a bowl, mix well.
- 2. Season chicken breast halves with salt & pepper.
- 3. Pour the tomato mixture over the chicken halves. Mix well.
- 4. Cook at 400F for 12 minutes, tossing tomatoes every 5 minutes & flipping chicken halfway through until tomatoes are blistered & chicken is cooked through.
- 5. Serve & enjoy!
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the Airfryer is preheated!
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.