Indulge your taste buds in Ronny Lvovski’s tasty Whole30 Carne Asada Fries recipe! This dish was prepared using our Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill, which makes it easy for you to grill your favorites, in the convenience of your own home!
Servings 4-5, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 14 minutes
- 1.5 pounds flank steak
- 0.25 cup lime juice
- 0.25 cup avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon dry oregano
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- homemade fries, baked or air-fried
- pico de gallo, for serving
- guacamole, for serving
- chipotle-lime mayo, for serving
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, avocado oil, garlic, salt, coriander, chili powder, cumin, oregano and pepper and whisk until incorporated. Toss the steak to coat, cover and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- 2. When ready to cook, preheat the Philips Indoor Smoke-Less Grill on the high setting for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add flank steak and cook 6-7 minutes per side or until grill marks have developed and the thickest part of the steak is between 140F and 145F for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes before cutting into cubes.
- 4. Serve carne asada over homemade fries and top with pico de gallo, guacamole and chipotle-lime mayo.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill