Airfryer XXL Balsamic Fried Brussels Sprouts
If you love Brussels sprouts, you’ll love this airfried version even more! Make this recipe in under 30 minutes with your Philips Airfryer XXL or cut the ingredients in half if making in a smaller version.
Servings 4, Preparation time 3 minutes, Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp reduced balsamic vinegar
- 1. Place the Brussels sprouts in the Philips Airfryer XXL basket, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
- 2. Fry the Brussels sprouts on 375°F for 12 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- 3. Place in a bowl, drizzle with balsamic and toss to coat.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL. If making recipe in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches.