The flexible tip thermometer has a long-life battery which should last for about 2 to 3 years. If the battery is low, you can replace the battery as follows before using the thermometer:
- Remove the battery compartment cover
- Use an insulated probe to remove the battery (e.g. a toothpick)
- Insert a new battery (LR41) with the + pole facing upwards
- Reattach the battery compartment cover
- Dispose of the empty battery in the proper way
Note: The battery of the soother thermometer cannot be replaced. If the battery is empty, discard the soother thermometer.