Your PC must have hand free profile capability to connect. Check with the manufacturer for details.
Check to make sure the Bluetooth device is operational and the drivers have been installed in your PC.
1) Run the Bluetooth software in your PC.
2) Search for nearby Bluetooth devices.
3) Select the found Bluetooth device (such as BTM630) for pairing. (For details please refer to the user manual for your Bluetooth device.)
- Do not select Bluetooth handset Service. You should select sound streaming related options (such as Stereo Audio, Bluetooth AV System, Service, etc.).
- Input 0000 when a password is needed.
4) Select and play music stored on your PC.
Important: Exit pairing and disconnect all paired devices before you start pairing the device with a PC.