Make sure remote control is in 'TV' mode by pressing 'SELECT' button repeated until 'TV' lights up green:
- Press the auto picture button on the remote control (the button with 'PICTURE' label printed above on the remote control) to show a list of predefined picture settings
- Press the auto picture button repeatedly until personal is selected
- The picture will now be displayed with the settings stored in the 'PICTURE' menu
Select 'RESET AV SETTINGS' in the 'SETTINGS' menu to reset most of the picture and sound settings to the predefined factory settings:
- Press the 'MENU' button once
- Press the cursor down to select 'SETTINGS'
- Press the cursor right to select 'GENERAL'
- Press the cursor down to select 'RESET AV SETTINGS'
- Press the 'OK' button to reset settings to predefined factory settings
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu