It depends on your PC Codec Pack installation.
We recommend you to playback your video file by using the supplied Media Converter software.
- If the playback is OK, go ahead to convert & transfer your video file by using the Converter software
- If the playback fails, you need to install the corresponding Codec Pack on your PC before the video converting & transferring
Where can I get the Codec Package?
Internet is the best source for you to get the Codec Package.
- Click the link www.download.com/windows
- Search the Codec Pack by using the key words “DirectShow Codec Pack“.
- Download the highest rated Codec Pack to install on your PC.
- Try to playback your video file by using the Converter software again. It should work now.
- Transfer your video files by using the supplied Converter software to your player.
Note: If your video still does not play, it may be copy protected (DRM). The converter / player does not support video files that are protected.