There are two possible reasons on why the Blu-Ray will eject the disc:
1. Disc is not compatible or readable
- HD-DVD discs are not supported. Therefore, when a HD-DVD disc is inserted, the player will automatically eject the disc.
- Compatible discs include:
- BD: BD-ROM, BD-RE
- DVD: DVDVIDEO, DVD+RW (4.7 GB), DVD-RW (4.7 GB), DVD+R (4.7 GB) DVD-R (4.7 GB)
- CD: AUDIO-CD, CD-RW, CD-R
2. Disc cannot be played in current set-up.
- When the Blu-ray player is connected in standard resolution (CVBS, S-Video) and a Blu-ray disc is inserted after reading the disc, there will be a message “Please change resolution or connection to play the disc“. At the same time, the disc will be ejected.
- Please connect the player to a TV using HDMI connection or Component (Red, Green, Blue) for playback of Blu-Ray discs.