If you're having issues pairing your device, please check the following:
- Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone
- Hold your device close to your phone and try again
- Make sure you enable pairing on the health watch, by tapping the pairing symbol
- Make sure no other devices are nearby, to avoid interference
- Make sure the device's battery is charged
- If your tracker (watch or band) was previously paired with your phone do the following: remove the 'Philips health watch' or 'Philips health band' from your app and from your Bluetooth menu in your phone settings. Then try to pair the device again.
If this does not help, please contact the Philips Consumer Care team on 1-844-531-6861 (free number). The phone number can be reached from Monday – Saturday 9am - 9pm EST and Sunday 9am - 6pm EST.