If you see that the green power light on your Manual Espresso machine is on, but the machine is not heating up the water, the machine needs to be flushed.
Follow the instructions below on how to do this:
- Rinse and fill the water tank with tap water.
- Switch the on/off button on the back of the machine to the "I" position.
- The "power-ON" light on the front will turn on.
- Place a container under the milk frother.
- Open the hot water/steam knob, located on the side of the machine, by turning it counter clockwise.
- Set the selection knob to the "coffee" position. Dispense the water tank.
- Once all water has been dispense, close the hot water/steam knob and set the selection knob to the neutral position.