Bake warm chocolate double fudge muffins in the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). Bite into these delicious desserts in 10 minutes.
Servings 2, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 ? cups self raising flour
- ? cup brown sugar
- ? unsweetened cocoa powder
- ? cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- ? cup of butter, melted
- 1 cup of milk
- 1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips until well mixed.
- 2. In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk and melted butter and mix well.
- 3. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until flour is moist (do not over mix).
- 4. Pour mixture into silicone baking cups (sold separately) until each cup is about 3/4 full.
- 5. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
- 6. Insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin, if it comes out clean they are done. If not, cook for another 3 minutes.
- 7. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce and a sprinkle of powder sugar.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches.