Enjoy air fried crispy on the outside, tender on the inside Asian Chicken Wings. Try this Asian Chicken Wing recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers, XXL, XL or compact
Servings 4, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 clovers white garlic clove minces
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch ground black peppercorn
- 1.25 pounds chicken wings cleaned
- ½ cup chili sweet sauce
- 1. Mince garlic.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine ginger, cumin, salt, and peppercorn. Mix well.
- 3. Clean chicken wings by cutting apart chicken wings at the joint. Discard wing tips.
- 4. Coat chicken with garlic-ginger mixture.
- 5. Place the chicken wings into the cooking basket & slide into the Philips Airfryer.
- 6. Set to 375F and cook for 35 minutes, shaking basket occasionally through cooking process.
- 7. Serve the chicken wings with sweet chili sauce. Enjoy!
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the Airfryer is preheated!
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.