Try this air fryer BBQ chicken drumstick recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers. Enjoy air fried crispy on the outside, tender on the inside BBQ drumsticks.
Servings 4, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, store-bought
- 4 whole chicken drumsticks with the skin on
- 1. Combine BBQ sauce & drumsticks in a large bowl.
- 2. Remove drumsticks from bowl, shaking off excess sauce.
- 3. Place drumsticks in the Philips Airfryer basket. Cook at 375? for 25 - 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- 4. Serve with extra BBQ sauce on the side & enjoy!
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the Airfryer is preheated!
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.