Enjoy air fried juicy and tender Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Cordon. Try this Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Cordon recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact.
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tap water
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 pieces of sliced ham
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 whole toothpicks
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch black ground peppercorn
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (Panko used in this recipe)
- 1. Place each chicken breast in between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound the chicken until thin (1/4 - 1/2 inch thick).
- 2. Finely chop steamed broccoli.
- 3. Spread 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard over each piece of chicken. Lay 1 slice of ham over each piece of chicken.
- 4. Layer 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon of chopped broccoli along the center.
- 5. Working from one end, tightly roll the chicken cutlet setting them seam side down. Secure each cutlet with a toothpick.
- 6. Place beaten eggs in a shallow bowl. Add dry ingredients to a second shallow bowl (garlic, salt, peppercorn, breadcrumbs). Stir to combine.
- 7. Dip chicken into egg mixture then into seasoned panko breadcrumbs, shaking off excess.
- 8. Lightly spray or brush chicken with oil. Add stuffed chicken to the Philips Airfryer basket.
- 9. Cook at 400F for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve & enjoy!
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the Airfryer is preheated!
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.