Enjoy this air fried Chinese Five Spice Chicken dish. Try this Chinese Five Spice Chicken recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact.
Servings 4, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 4 whole chicken drumsticks with the skin on
- 2 cloves white garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 tablespoons warmed honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1. Excluding chicken, combine ingredients in large bowl & mix well.
- 2. Add chicken legs & toss to coat.
- Place drumsticks in the Philips Airfryer basket.
- Cook at 375F for 25-30 minutes, flipping every 10 minutes.
- 5. Serve & enjoy!
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the Airfryer is preheated!
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.