Catherine’s Fresh Herb Pasta with Garlic Lemon Sauce, made with our Philips Pasta Maker, is a delicious dish that the whole family can enjoy! In addition, this recipe can be made in as little as 18 minutes, it’s that easy!
Servings :4, Preparation time :10 minutes, Cooking time: 6 minutes
- For Pasta
- 250 grams (about 1 cup all-purpose flour)
- 95grams liquid (1 large egg, whisked + water)
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, finely chopped (thyme, chives, oregano, basil and/or parsley)
- For Garlic Lemon Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon (zest optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped mixed herbs; any mix of fresh basil, oregano, parsley, chives and/or thyme
- * Prepare homemade pasta according to pasta maker instructions.
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 3. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the lemon juice, zest if desired, salt and fresh herbs and stir to combine.
- 5. Set the sauce aside and boil the pasta for 2-3 minutes or until noodles are cooked through.
- 6. Add noodles to the sauce over medium heat for 1 minute and serve.