Enjoy this air fried Spicy Sesame Orange Chicken dish. Try this Sesame Spicy Orange Chicken recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers, XXL, XL or compact.
Servings 4, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black peppercorn
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons tap water
- 1/2 cup unsalted white toasted sesame seed
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (Panko used in this recipe)
- 24 ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts (4 chicken breasts, 6 oz. each)
- Olive oil
- 1/3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- 2. In another mixing bowl, whisk together the egg and water. Set aside.
- 3. In a third mixing bowl, combine the sesame seeds and panko bread crumbs.
- 4. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour mixture, the egg mixture, and then the sesame mixture, shaking off any excess.
- 5. Spray or brush each side of the chicken lightly with oil. Working in batches, place in Philips Airfryer basket. Cook at 375? for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- 6. Combine the horseradish and marmalade to create a sauce. Serve the sauce with the chicken.
- 7. Drizzle sauce over chicken or dip & enjoy!
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the Airfryer is preheated!
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.