Dairy Free Cheesy Broccoli Soup
Cheesy broccoli soup, without the dairy, made in the Philips Soup Maker! This spin on the classic is made from coconut milk and nutritional yeast to give it a cheesy flavor while leaving the cheese behind. In less than 25 minutes, you’ll have a healthy, plant based, and vegan soup, a recipe from Eat the Gains!
Servings 2, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 3 packed cups chopped broccoli florets
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 1 ¾ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional toppings: green onion
- optional toppings: hot sauce
- Add all ingredients to your Soup Maker and mix well to combine.
- Close lid and select chunky soup mode and let the Soup Maker cook.
- Top with green onions and hot sauce and enjoy!