Cheesy broccoli soup, without the dairy, made in the Philips Soup Maker! This spin on the classic is made from coconut milk and nutritional yeast to give it a cheesy flavor while leaving the cheese behind. In less than 25 minutes, you’ll have a healthy, plant based, and vegan soup, a recipe from Eat the Gains!
Servings 2, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 3 packed cups chopped broccoli florets
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 1 ¾ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional toppings: green onion
- optional toppings: hot sauce
- Add all ingredients to your Soup Maker and mix well to combine.
- Close lid and select chunky soup mode and let the Soup Maker cook.
- Top with green onions and hot sauce and enjoy!