Whip up these Grilled Chicken Pesto Sandwiches for game day or every day. With the Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill, you can enjoy the sandwiches 365 days a year, rain or shine.
Servings 12, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 12 slices french bread or artisan bread. Pre-sliced makes life easy!
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 large grilled chicken breasts sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. On the Philips Indoor Smoke-less Grill, grill both chicken breasts until done.
- 2. Slice bread, tomatoes, onion, and chicken.
- 3. On a baking sheet, place bread and layer: bread, pesto, chicken, tomatoes, red onion and cheese. Top with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- 4. Broil till cheese is melted.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill.