The Philips Avent Digital thermometer set is here to make your life easier. Find out how to replace the battery.
How to replace my Philips Avent Digital thermometer battery?
Only for Digital flexible tip thermometer
Please note that only the battery of the digital flexible tip thermometer can be replaced. Once the battery of the soother thermometer are empty, the thermometer must be discarded.
Replace the battery of the flexible tip thermometer as described below.
1) Remove the battery compartment cover.
2) Use an insulated probe to remove the battery (e.g. a toothpick).
3) Insert a new battery (LR41) with the + pole facing upwards.
4) Reattach the battery compartment cover.
5) Dispose of the empty battery in the proper way.