Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to view one Philips monitor from two devices?
It is possible to view the same monitor with more than one device at the same time, please see how below.
Before you start
- The devices have to be logged in with different Philips In.Sight accounts*. The account that has already added the monitor is well set up, i.e. you can view the monitor from your smartphone or tablet.
- The account that has already added the monitor is required to share the monitor with the other account
1. On the app, tap the Settings icon
2. Go to the monitor you want to share. Tap on the Sharing list.
3. Fill in the email address of your friend. Then tap Add friend.
The email address of your friend must be the same email address that he uses to create his Philips In.Sight account.
Note: Due to security reasons, it is not possible to login with the same account in more than one device at the same time.
- Display (1)
- Video (1)
Search by product number.
We accept the following payment methods: