1) Press the [Options] button on the remote control to display the options menu.
2) Use the [Cursor buttons] to select an option of your choice and press the [OK] button to confirm.
- [Freeze page] Freezes the current page
- [Dual screen]/[Full screen] Enables and disables dual screen teletext, which splits the current channel or source to the left of the screen, with teletext on the right
- [T.O.P overview] Table Of Pages (T.O.P.) teletext broadcasts allow you to jump from one subject to another without using page numbers. T.O.P. teletext is not broadcast on all TV channels
- [Enlarge]/[Normal view] Enlarge the current page
- [Reveal] Hides or reveals hidden information on a page, such as solutions to riddles or puzzles
- [Cycle sub-pages] Cycles through sub-pages automatically if sub-pages are available
- [Language] Switches to a different language group to display a language correctly when that language uses a different character set
3) To exit teletext mode, press the [Back] button on the remote control.