On the Philips DVDR7300H, this message can appear on the local LCD display of the recorder when the “other” HDMI input is selected.
- Select the right input source on the TV
- If the picture continues to get interrupted : reselect the HDMI external source input by changing to whatever other source input from the AV menu and then switch back to the originally selected HDMI source input:
- Press AV button on the remote control
- Press cursor 1 line up from the HDMI external source that is selected by default and then press ok button
- Press AV again
- Press cursor 1 line down to return to original HDMI external source and press ok
- The compatibility check process between TV and accessory device will start over again
- Reset (switch off and back on) the TV and also reset the accessory device
- If it still does not work the software of the DVDR must be updated with the latest version. The latest software can be downloaded on the Philips site.