IMPORTANT! The Philips DMM software is now obsolete for this product. If you are still using DMM, please download and install the latest PC Software from the Philips support site. It includes a new version of Musicmatch Jukebox and a Device Manager for the new firmware version. It also uninstalls DMM.
- If you have not already installed the Device Manager, follow the on-screen instructions to install the Device Manager in your computer from the Philips support site.
- Connect your GoGear to the computer.
- Launch the Device Manager at Start->Programs->Nike+Philips PSA220 (or PSA250) on your PC.
IMPORTANT: All music & content of your GoGear will be erased once the factory setting is restored.
- A dialogue box will pop up; click Restore and OK to confirm and start restoring the unit to its factory setting.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to reformat and complete the restoration.
- The Device Manager will close automatically once the success message is displayed.
- Safely remove your PSA player by clicking on the EJECT HARDWARE icon in your task tray bar. When prompted, “The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system”, click OK and unplug your GoGear.
- Once the factory setting has been restored, your GoGear player will be back in the original state. You may now reload your music tracks into the device.