Wet shave with the Philips electric shaver
If you wonder how to shave wet with your Philips electric shaver, please find here if we can answer your questions.
Recommended procedure for wet shave with the Philips electric shaver
- Step 1. Clean skin using hot water and soap;
- Step 2. Apply shaving gel or foam;
- Step 3. Begin shaving in 2 circular motion;
- Step 4. Run razor under hot water to clean gel or foam from shaving head;
- Step 5. Repeat step 3 and 4 until gel or foam are nearly gone and all areas of facial hair have been shaved;
- Step 6. Open shaving head and run hot water over it to remove hair and gel or foam.
To achieve optimal performance and results from your razor, use your favorite gel or foam while shaving.