If you are not sure how to use the belt that you got together with your new Philips Avent Breast Pump, please follow the instructions below:
How do I use the breast pump belt with my Philips Avent Electric Breast pump?
Published on 02 August 2022
Breast pump belt
The breast pump belt is intended to carry the motor unit of the electric breast pump while it is used to express and collect milk. The breast pump belt allows the electric breast pump to be used hands-free. The belt is intended to be worn over your clothes.
Using the breast pump belt:
- Place the breast pump belt around your waist and close it with the hook and loop fastener.
- Turn and adjust the belt as necessary
- A) Make sure the pockets of the breast pump belt are in the front. B) Do not wear the breast pump belt across your body. C) Do not wear the breast pump belt across your shoulder.
- Connect the tube(s) to the motor unit.
- Place the motor unit in the pocket of the breast pump belt with the buttons facing forwards.
- Make sure the motor unit is placed in the pocket fully.
- You can now operate the motor unit from the belt while you are expressing.