Main course for 4
10 minutes + marinating
grilling 12 minutes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lime
- Small bunch of coriander
- 4 small tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp French mustard
- Salt, pepper
- 4 salmon steaks
- Peel and chop the garlic. Squeeze the lime. Roughly chop the coriander. Chop the tomatoes. Slice the spring onions. Mix together the tomatoes, spring onions and half of the coriander
- Place the honey in a small pan with the garlic, lime juice, mustard, remaining coriander, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place on the heat and stir until the honey has melted. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Place the salmon on a big plate. Spoon the honey marinade over the salmon and turn over twice to cover all sides. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Remove the salmon steaks from the marinade and let the excess marinade drip off above the saucepan. Place the salmon on the grill. Grill for about 8 minutes. Turn over once and at that time, move the steaks about the grill a little.
- Arrange the salmon on 4 plates and top with a little mount of tomato, coriander and onion salad.
Serve with snow peas and basmati rice.