Need an afternoon snack or side dish for you and the family to enjoy? We have you covered! Our Black Bean & Quinoa Fritters, offer a flavorful, but healthy twist to your day! It will have everyone coming back for more.
- 1 can Canned Black Beans, rinsed & well dried
- ½ cup Brown Quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 1. PREP: Combine ingredients in a food processor & pulse until a moldable ‘dough’ comes together. If mixture feels too wet, add more panko.
- 2. Form Fritters: Form black bean-quinoa mixture into tablespoon size balls. Flatten into disc like shapes. Place in fridge to set and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 3. Airfry: Lightly spray or brush patty with olive oil. Add to Philips Airfryer basket. Cook at 385 F for about 10 minutes or until crisp.
- 4. Tips: For best results, work in 2 batches. The 2nd batch may cook quicker than the 1st since the Philips Airfryer is preheated! 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.
- Tips: For best results, work in 2 batches. The 2nd batch may cook quicker than the 1st since the Philips Airfryer is preheated! 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.