Enjoy this tasty pasta recipe! With our Pasta Nero dish, we offer a variety of different flavors, wrapped up in one meal. Try with the suggested fish or substitute the fish out with your favorite veggies!
- Fresh Pasta:
- 10.5 oz (300g) pasta nero
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper paste or powder
- 1 oz (30g) (1 tbsp + 2 tsp) concentrated
- Tomato puree
- Fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 3.53 oz (100g) squid
- 3.53 oz (100g) shrimp
- 10.5 oz (300g) mussels
- 3.4 fl oz (100ml) white wine
- 3.4 fl oz (100ml) sieved tomatoes
- Olive oil
- A good pinch of sea salt
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, cook pasta ready in 6–8 minutes. Quickly drain, cool with cold water and drain again.
- 2. Fry the garlic, onion, red pepper, tomato paste and rosemary in a large skillet until soft. Add seafood, fry for 1 minute.
- 3. Add wine, cover and cook for 5 minutes until the mussels open. Add the tomato sauce and simmer. Add the cooked pasta and warm through.
- 4. Serve sprinkled with parsley and with lemon wedges on the side.