Get the perfect, crispy, juicy rotisserie chicken from home any day of the week, rain or shine, with the Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill Rotisserie Attachment.
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1. Season the inside of the chicken with a pinch of salt. Place the chicken onto a rotisserie and set the grill on high. Cook for 10 minutes.
- 2. During that time, quickly mix together the butter, 1 tablespoon of salt, paprika and pepper. Turn the grill down to medium and baste the chicken with the butter mixture. Close the lid and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally, until the internal temperature reaches 180°F when taken in the thigh with a meat thermometer.
- 3. Remove from the rotisserie and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting into pieces and serving.