This turkey chili recipe is perfect for the nights when you don’t feel like cooking. Put all of the ingredients in your Philips Soup Maker, close the lid, then sit back and relax until it’s done!
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 mins
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken or turkey broth
- 1/2 pound ground turkey, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 3/4 cup canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place all ingredients into the Soup Maker. Stir ingredients, close lid, select chunky soup program, and then start.
- 2. When soup is ready, open lid, and serve in bowls.
- Tip: Top with diced avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, scallions or tortilla chips.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Soup Maker (HR2204/70).