These easy and healthy chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies come together in less than 15 minutes when made in the Airfryer XXL! Packed with good for you ingredients, they will soon become everyone’s favorite holiday treat!
Servings 8 cookies, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Salt, to taste
- 1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well to combine. Form into 8 equal size cookies by using a cookie scoop. Tightly pack mixture into the scoop and form into a cookie with your hand. If mixture is too wet, add more coconut flour or place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- 2. Insert the Airfryer baking accessory into your Airfryer. Place cookies in the pan, spreading them out evenly, close drawer, and set to bake for 8 minutes. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes after they are done baking.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9650/96) and the Airfryer XXL Baking Master Kit (HD9952/01).
- Recipe created by Eat the Gains.