Is there anything more cozy than chicken pot pie soup? Now, with the Philips Soup Maker, it’s never been easier to make!
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 mins
- 2 ½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Place all ingredients into the Soup Maker. Stir ingredients, close lid, select chunky soup program, and then start.
- 2. When soup is ready, open lid, and serve in bowls.
- Tip: Top each serving with croutons or a biscuit.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Soup Maker (HR2204/70).