Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Is there anything more cozy than chicken pot pie soup? Now, with the Philips Soup Maker, it’s never been easier to make!
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 mins,
- 2 ½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Place all ingredients into the Soup Maker. Stir ingredients, close lid, select chunky soup program, and then start.
- 2. When soup is ready, open lid, and serve in bowls.
- Tip: Top each serving with croutons or a biscuit.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Soup Maker (HR2204/70).