A weekday and weekend favorite, Sweet & Sour Shrimp, made in 15 minutes or less in the Philips Airfryer XXL. Pair with rice to finish this crowd pleasing dish.
Servings 4, Cooking time: 12 – 15 minutes
- 1 whole Fresh Green Bell Pepper seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 whole Fresh Red Bell Pepper seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1.5 tablespoons Fresh Ginger Root minced
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 pound White Pacific Shrimp medium size
- 3/4 cup Fresh Pineapple 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Sweet And Sour Sauce
- 1. Prepare ingredients.
- 2. Prepare ingredients.
- 3. Peel & devein shrimp.
- 4. Combine ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss well.
- 5. Add pepper mixture to Philips Airfryer basket.
- 6. Cook at 400 F for 8 - 10 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- 7. Set aside.
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the AirFryer is preheated!
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches.