Vegetable Tortellini Soup
Get all of those healthy veggies in with this vegetable tortellini soup recipe! Minimal time and ingredients required!
Servings 4, Preparation time 15 mins,
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup dried tortellini
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small leek, white & light green part only, cleaned, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place all ingredients into the Soup Maker. Stir ingredients, close lid, select chunky soup program, and then start.
- 2. When soup is ready, open lid and serve into bowls.
- Tip: If you use fresh tortellini, boil them separately and add to the soup just before serving.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Soup Maker (HR2204/70).