Airfryer Crispy Garlic Rosemary Potatoes
Crispy Garlic Rosemary Potatoes are made in the Airfryer using only 1 tablespoon of oil! They are perfectly crispy on the outside while soft on the inside. Perfect for your holiday breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Servings 5, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2.5 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well to combine.
- 2. Add to your Airfryer basket, close drawer, and set to manual at 400°F for 25 minutes. About halfway through, pause and remove basket. Shake well to mix up the potatoes (best to do this over your sink). Place basket back in and resume cooking. Sprinkle with more rosemary and salt for serving.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9650/96).
- Recipe created by Eat the Gains.