Unplug the TV before you insert your USB device.
- Insert a USB device in the USB connector at the side of the TV.
- Press [My content] on the remote control and press the cursor [Down] to select [Multimedia]. The Multimedia browser will allow the user to browse content stored on the inserted USB device. Press the cursor [Right].
- Select [Picture] or [Music] depending on what you would like to view.
In Picture mode:
- If you have selected [Picture] and press the cursor [Right] to select a file, press the [OK] button to display a picture file. Alternatively, you can display all the image files in the current directory as thumbnails by pressing the green button on the remote. Press the green button again to display the image files in a list.
- To view the image files in a slideshow, press the [OK] button at [Picture] level. To set the timing, press [Slide time] to select the duration a picture will be displayed. such as (Short, Medium or Long). For transitions, select [ON] or [OFF] to set the transitions for the slideshow.
In Music mode:
If you have selected [Music] and press the cursor [Right] to select a file, press the [OK] button to playback and cursor [Left] to switch back to the Multimedia menu.
Note: The following file formats can be reproduced.
- For pictures: JPEG
- For music: MP3, MP3 Pro
- Only FAT/DOS-formatted memory devices are supported