Back to factory mode
It is possible to put the remote back into factory mode, this can be done for universal and for learnable functions.
1) Put the remote in ‘Erase mode’
- Starting condition is ‘TV’ mode
- Press simultaneously ‘OK’ + ‘MUTE’ key for 5 seconds
- All mode LED’s will be on DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX
2) Select the desired mode to be erased
With the SELECT button you can select the wanted mode to be deleted. The selection sequence will be slightly different from the normal selection. The selected mode LED(s) will be on constantly.
A: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX => DVD/R will be erased
B: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX => SAT will be erased
C: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX => VCR will be erased
D: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX => AUX will be erased
E: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX => ALL will be erased
Back to step A
- One press on the ‘OK’ key will erase all the learned keys and restored the universal ID for that mode. The factory default values will be loaded up for that mode .
- A press on the ‘OK’ key will put the complete remote back into ‘Factory mode’ and ALL the default values will be loaded up
Cancel the Erase mode in A,B,C,D cases:
The erase mode can be cancelled by pressing the ‘SELECT’ button for longer then 2 seconds. The remote will go back to TV mode.
- Once the steps are executed it is not possible to recover the codes
- When batteries are low and have to be replaced, the learned data will NOT be lost
- If there is no operation performed for more than one minute ( 60sec), the learn mode is cancelled, and the remote will go back to the last selected mode