You can sign up for brush head replacement service via the Sonicare app. Before you begin, you must have a valid Amazon Alexa account, and its app downloaded to your mobile device. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Install the latest version of the Sonicare app from the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device.
- Open the Sonicare app.
- Pair your Sonicare toothbrush with the Sonicare app.
- Once your toothbrush is paired, tap the three dots on the bottom right of your screen.
- Navigate to "My brush head."
- Tap "Get a new brush head when you need it."
- Go to "Smart Brush Head Reorders" and tap "Get started"
- Consent to sharing your toothbrush and account information with Amazon by tapping "Continue."
- Next, you will be redirected to the Amazon Alexa app. Link your Philips account with Alexa by tapping "Link."
- After your account is linked, you will be switched over to the Philips Sonicare app. Complete the setup of your smart reorder by tapping "Continue."
- Choose the brush head of your liking and tap "Select."
- You have completed the brush head reordering service. You can view or change your reorder information in the supply section, which can be found under the device settings page.
Note: The Philips Sonicare Brush Head reordering service only accepts credit cards as payment. Gift cards, debit cards, and promotional codes cannot be used as payment for automatic replenishment orders.