- In the Sonicare app, go to “Settings.”
- Tap “Brush head reorder.”
- To disconnect with Amazon Alexa, slide the “I want to link my data with Amazon Alexa” button to the left.
- To revoke your consent to share your Sonicare information with Amazon and interrupt your brush head order, tap “Confirm.”
- The next window will confirm that you are no longer sharing your data with Amazon Alexa.
How do I disable the Sonicare brush head reordering service?
Published on 24 November 2022
To disable the replacement brush head feature from your Sonicare, first you must disconnect your Philips app from Amazon Alexa. Follow the steps below to disable the reordering of replacement brush heads.