Less than 10 ingredients to make these easy and delicious rosemary lamb meatballs. Serve them as an appetizer for your holiday parties or as the main course with your favorite holiday side dishes. Made in the Airfryer XXL in less than 20 minutes, they are the perfect addition to any party.
Servings 4, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1 pound ground lamb
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: lemon juice
- 1. In a medium sized bowl, add all ingredients and mix to combine. Using your hands or a tablespoon as a scoop, form into 16 equal sized meatballs.
- 2. Evenly distribute meatballs in the Airfryer basket, close the drawer, and set on “Meat” for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve with marinara sauce.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9650/96).
- Recipe created by Eat the Gains.