Article Published Date : 2016-12-12
I have forgotten the child lock PIN code for my Philips TV. How can I reset it?
If you forget the PIN Code, unplug the AC power cord for 10 seconds to restore the PIN Code to 0000.
If you then wish to set a custom PIN Code, proceed as follows:
- Press MENU on the remote control and select [Features] >[Child Lock] > [Change PIN].
- Enter 0000 using the Number buttons of the remote control.
- Enter the new PIN you want using the remote
- Press MENU to exit
- Apps (1)
- Internet and Smart TV (1)
- Reception/Connectivity (1)
Search by product number.
We accept the following payment methods: