- 1 Rastelli Turkey burger
- 1 Medium fried egg
- 1 Crisp hash brown
- 2 Slices tomato
- 1 oz. Sliced red onion
- 1. Cook the burger over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
- 2. Flip the burgers carefully and cook for 5 minutes longer, or until golden brown.
- 3. Insert thermometer in the center until the internal temperature reaches 165°F and the meat is no longer pink.
- 4. At the same time, fry the medium egg and hashbrowns on a skillet for a few minutes.
- 5. Place, tomato, onion, hashbrown and egg onto burger. Enjoy!